Listed below are some of the main tools that Dr. Weiss works with:
- Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM): Diagnosing through a TCM perspective and treating with Chinese medical herbs, acupuncture and cupping. Acupuncture and cupping are relaxation techniques that increase circulation, reduce stress and help the body return to homeostasis.
- Clinical Nutrition: Dietary recommendations to increase specific nutrient amounts, decrease inflammation and sensitivities, and/or protocols to reduce symptoms associated with chronic illnesses.
- Craniosacral Therapy: Involves balancing the nervous system through light touch. Patients often express feeling less tension and pain, and more clear-minded following treatments.
- Herbal Medicine: Herbal extracts and remedies used as nourishment and support for the body to reduce symptoms and promote healing.
- Homeopathy: Involves natural and nontoxic remedies that are carefully selected to correct physical, mental and emotional imbalances.
- Hydrotherapy: Treatments using cold or hot applications of water, focusing on specific areas of injury and/or promoting detoxification.
- Lifestyle Coaching & Counselling: Motivation and mental health are important aspects of wellness that are taken into consideration with treatment protocols.
- Nutraceuticals and Supplements: The addition of supplements may be necessary to speed up recovery and reduce symptoms but are only considered if the benefits cannot be achieved through one of the other services listed above.